Trick or Treat 365 Coloring Book
• 64 Silly-Spooky Coloring Pages
• Halloween Sticker Sheet
• Metallic Foil Enhanced Cover!
From the back of the book: Who says it has to be October 31st to enjoy the spooky fun of Halloween? Join the all-year celebration with a ghoulish cast of madcap monsters who just want their mummy. 64 pages. Ages 3+
The holidays are here and we're kicking them off with this really cool coloring book from Crayola! Trick or Treat 365 started off with a brainstorming session over the phone with the creative director at Crayola. "What would the Halloween monsters do when it's NOT Halloween? What if they lived next door to you and me?" These are monsters that have the same life experiences as you and I.
• The Wolfman has a bad hair day...
• When Frankenstein isn't mowing the lawn–he's taking selfies...
• The Mummy has laundry to iron...
• The Skeleton is pumping up at the gym so he can look buff...
• Drac is moonbathing at the beach!
Did I mention that the swamp monster has to take swimming lessons in the baby pool? Well, he does! And you're not the only one who finds this funny! Look for "the laughing ghost" who pops up throughout the book. He thinks all of this is a scream!
The book also has mazes, dot-to-dots, puzzles, and a full color sparkly effect sticker sheet. The pages are perforated for easy removal.
by Joe Lacey